2011年12月20日星期二

Story Between Shoes and I

nike basketball shoes james black

It happened wonderful story between nike basketball shoes and I, you must be very curious, just sit down and let me slowly tell you.
One day after school to go home, I came across a new pair of shoes, maybe mom have to buy me! I carefully looked at these shoes, appearance has a bowknot, very beautiful! Top still have a string of glittering and translucent get rid of grapes. Suddenly, I heard someone calling me, I turned around and, a look, mom. She said: "this shoe is in the New Year, don't touch." Say that finish, walk away. But when looked at New Shoes and Old Shoes, how I want to wear this pair of shoes go out for a walk!!!!! So, I can't help but put on it, the mother's words behind the brain. I and "Mr Shoes" go to slip a lap outside. After a while, I ran home, take off the shoes Because I accidentally put shoes rub off a little skin. Mother walked to come over and look at the shoes, and look at me, but what also didn't say, go. I hurriedly put the shoes away, but always feel shoes in the cupboard play, so that to run out to the mother file a lawsuit, I immediately as the door, for fear that it ran out. But it is still playing, door gave a groan, and I took a lock, put it locked. Because can't stay at home, he ran out to play.
I a home, saw nike shox torch have rushed out, positive mother heads. Mother saw me and mild said: "it's all right, don't do this." Then went to the kitchen to cook. I'm ruthlessly stare at the shoes and angrily walked away.

没有评论:

发表评论