2011年12月28日星期三

Fasten Your Shoes


jordan true flight white red shoes

when I was in grade one our middle school will organize garden activities at the end of the year, the game is very simple and I also got a ticket, I excitedly goes to get the award. so many people here, I tried my best and get an prize at last, but suddenly it was robbed by a big boy who laught at me.

I shouted to him: "give my nike basketball shoes to me!", "everyone has tickets, why I had to give them back to you!" He pushed me down and then ran away. after climbed up, I couldn't help bursting into tears with injustice feeling. I cried to the office, then I instinctively thought my mother who was the most authoritative teacher in the school, she can help me! after my mother heared all the thing, she was silent for a long time and just said: "boy, fasten your shoelace and in The Right Way to Wear Insole, please." I looked down and truely, I didn't realized that shoeslace has unfold. I quickly lace up your shoes, and expect mother helped me to return to the prize, have never thought she but said quietly: "let's go home." It already in the past, I never going back to that of my prize should belong to, therefore, the in the mind more than once mother complained. However, as the grew up, more than 10 years had also received many success or failure and gain and loss nike shox torch, now I just suddenly understand, mother's diligent heart at that time!

what Mother did is actually let me learn to be strong, when life cannot be satisfied or unsatisfactory to you, don't blindly dispute and blame, continue to do what you should do, keep a indifferent mood towards life.

没有评论:

发表评论