2011年12月29日星期四

Fasten Shoelace by Yourself


jordan retro 10 white linen blue
 It is cool, more and more children wear gym shoes in the class. The children like to do activity and their shoelace open in feww times. For a while several children ask me to fasten they shoelace, it will be very easy to make the child rely on others in latter time, I should teach their to fasten shoelace of their nike shox torch.

The next day, I take a roll of coloured ribbon, put in front of the children, can you see what i take for you, the children all ran to me and say "red ribbons, red ribbons". I gave each of them a ribbon. Careful teach them, they are happy to start learning to, look at their concentration, the way I ask: "you know bowknot can be used to do?" "Bowknot is very beautiful, can take root in the hair" a beautiful girl began to wear in the hair bow. Another child said bowknot is in the present, will it be more beautiful. I took out prepared several pairs of nike basketball shoes, in front of you, the children are silly eye looked at me, don't know what I would do. "My sister, shall we make bowknot now? What will you do with shoes" if the shoes with shoelaces into a bowknot is very beautiful? The children are happy to start with a shoes ran away.

Since then, most children learned how to play bowknot, no one ask me to help they fasten shoelaces. Once, I my shoelace is opened, the children found, "sister, your shoelace is open", the children quickly running to me, "sister we help you." "No," I smile to them, "I want to tie his shoes like you,may be you can Buckle Shoes for Father." every children smile to each other.

没有评论:

发表评论