2011年12月20日星期二

Shoes and Love


nike free shoes mens black green

My friend said that later when make a boyfriend, firstly call him to buy a pair of nike basketball shoes for her, it not only can earn a pair of shoes but also can tell each other that he won't leave and stay with the girl forever.

I, finally, also had such a pair of shoes, he always wanted to buy me shoes, but didn't buy finally. I'm not too many requests for shoes, as long as wearing comfortable good, my friend said, looking for man and wear shoes, not too expensive, Suitable Shoes Are Good Marriage. I think, this is right. The last few days of the month, we reached the only a telephone, listening to his long-lost voice, but I don't know what to say, just want to hear his voice. He said: this month he have a secret, the secret can't tell me. From his carefully test asked me to say: my shoe size is 7 yards smaller than his size . I know what he's thinking, I know that he never hide something. I know he wants to buy me many things. he intent on all good thing to me. He said this month only drink mineral water, have a meal also eat only 4 dollars, also don't buy what snacks eat, I immediately words. He was not a will only spending money not to spend the brain good for me.

He said that the money is supposed to this month in the fall, he just wanted to see if he can not had this month, he did. come on, let him this time philosophically assured to buy nike shox torch, . On his behalf my good, that I have been wearing the shoes, put it in a bad wear out.

没有评论:

发表评论