2011年11月20日星期日

A Pair of Shoes In My Memory


jordan basketball shoes black blue
 new jordan shoes came to my eyes when I went shopping yesterday and going pass shoes shop, then I saw it, I stopped and looked it straightly, suddenly a conversant feeling touched my heart, I have ever had such a similar pink shoes, too. but that's a pair of unusual shoes, It has been many years but I still remember clearly, that's a period of unforgettable time, a pair of such shoes make me lost my friendship.
  when I was a senior middile school student, I have a good friend named lucy, we have the same clothes and new jordan shoes 2010, we go to class and go home together every day, we got on so well with each other that we even want to stay together all the time, we share secret with each other, we are really sisters at that time, my parents liked her and her parents also liked me, times are so happy at that time. one day, we went shopping to consume a boring afternoon, when we went into a shoes shop, "look!" cried lucy surprisedly, I saw a pair of pink shoes, a pair of such beautiful shoes, we both hold on breath and look it deeply, for a long time, "my god! great! I never saw such a beautiful shoes!" I said, "me too." muttered lucy, we look at each other for one second and quickly came in togther, but unfortunately it was the last pair in this shop, we both liked them, for a long time we decided that neither she or me buy them but left it there and we could see it all the time and that's a promise. From then on, we went there everyday, it was there all the time, beautiful and lonely, each time we looked it for a while and left reluctantly, I had to say that I really like them so much, I want to wear it not seeing it, I could not help buying it untill one day. one afternoon on sunday, lucy and I would go shopping together but she called me there was some accidental thing happened in his family and she could not come out, so I went out myself for the first time, I walked forward lonely and have no aim but my concience took me to the shop again, they are beautiful as usual, I look it and feel very sad, there was still one pair of shoes, suddenly an idea came out, lucy wasn't there, why not I take it? she would not know that because she wasn't here, but how sad she would be if she saw the shoes gone, I hesitated for a long time but at last I bought it and quickly went home as I have stolen something, when I came back to home I saw lucy was at my home! she was waitting for me, she saw the shoes in my hand, she was silent all the time, I didn't know how to say, "you broke the promise! " suddenly she said and ran out quickly, from then on, she didn't want to say anything with me, I broke our friendship and I hurt her, latter she moved to another place and we lost connection.
  such a kobe bryant shoes but I never wear them, I ask myself many times if one day, lucy and I meet again, whether she would say something to me or not after so long time, I will call her and told her that the shoes were still here and new, I want to give it to her, we were friends all the time like before, but, where is she?

没有评论:

发表评论