2011年11月13日星期日

Doing Sports Is Enjoying Sports

Doing sports is enjoying the sports to me now, but do you believe that? in the very beginning, I hate doing sports and hardly go out but staying at home, reading books, watching TV or surffing on the internet. I'd like to stay at one place quietly rather than go out to have a walk, the consequence was I was fat and sick and easy to fell ill, for example, catch a cold. I feel very uncomfortable and I was unhappy then, but later I changed, I liked to go out and enjoying each kind of sports, it's great! I really enjoy sports now! do you know what change me?
  Let me share these to you, I was a introverted girl and a little fat, that makes me not want to have so much social activities and just stay at home, but I always envy the beautiful girls in the TV, they look so elegant and dancing like a princess, and I was fat, I never become the one like them, I was sick, I can do nothing but sad, I feel very worried that days, one morning, my best friend come to see me, she said to me, "why not come out and having a sunshine? on one will be healthy if he can't get any sunshine all day long." so I go out with her, It was a little early, I want to put on my coat,she refused, "I will catch a cold," I cried, "come with me." she got my hand and ran out. It was very different feeling outside, the sun was shinning in the sky, I feel the fresh air, the tree, the street, everything looks very special, I thought, there were lots of old people taking exercises at the square, young people are skating happily, even there were some babies playing games with their mothers, they laughed, everyone smiled and enjoying their sports, I stand there and I really don't know what to say, "do you to have a try and join your happy to them ?", said my friend, she knew I'd like to, we begin to run around the street, we passed the squares one by one along the street, everyone was doing their sports, everyone was enjoying their sports, everyone smiled, everyone looked very happy, I feel the power of life and passion of life, I don't know how far we ran that day, at last I was all of a sweat feel very comfortable, and later that day I was full of energy, this is a success. My friend told me, have you got the fun of the doing sports? give yourself an aim and try to achieve it! that's success! you are more excellent than you imagined, just believe your self and persist on your aim!
  Now I stick to take exercise everyday, I surffing on the internet and collecting the useful information for sports and health, I buy myself new shoes for doing sports, everyday I have my own comfortable shoes standing by with me, I fall in love woth doing sports, running, badminton, dancing, I take each sports I liked and I really enjoy this, I have a strong but fit body now and I feel happy every day, my friend was amazing, she can't believe that I persist on sports and I'm healthy and happy now, I thank her for what she has done for me, I get the benefits of doing sports and I enjoy the sports every day!

没有评论:

发表评论